Board Room Suite (Level 1)
Ready to Find Your Confident Voice?
You’re looking to get your voice heard and to step into your untapped power in your workplace with ease and confidence.
How It Works
- 6 weeks virtual coaching – focused on different modules to uncover what’s holding you back with simple strategies to take control (while never being overwhelmed or unsure of your next best step).
- 4 group coaching calls – get your ideas heard and learn alongside a group of like-minded women ready to tap into their own power with strength and ease. Plus, have an opportunity to have your questions answered.
- Participant Guides – Workbooks for each module so it’s easy to follow along, take notes, and reference back later for easy access.
- Private Facebook Group – bounce ideas, voice challenges, wins, and concerns while having unlimited, 24/7 support.
Plus, you get a 45-minute BONUS call with me to address your specific roadblocks and get a clear, easy-to-implement roadmap.
The Confidence Suite Approach
Each module is broken down into doable steps so you can easily begin to create change.
- Adjusting Your Belief System to Unleash Confidence – the first step in becoming more confident is to realize your belief system. Our initial focus is to understand the core belief system that impedes your confidence.
- Confidence Factor – Get the methods for avoiding negative self-talk and how you can transform yourself into a more confident individual.
- The Voice that Leads – What you say and how you say it matter. We will focus on understanding what it means to be effective by using the right tone, gestures, and voice that commands a room – while always feeling like your true self.
- Relationship Ready – personal, professional, and community relationships should be built on confidence. Your confidence, that is. Building healthy relationships with those that motivate, support, and raise you up will help you stay focused and accountable.
- Coach Yourself to Confidence – you are your toughest critic. Period. We will discover ways over our feelings and reactions that impact our responses. We will expand and create new comfort zones and positive habits to sustaining your confidence.
- Be Confident. Be Bold. Be You – No one can beat you at being you. You are unique. Take a quick look at your hands and compare your hands to a friend. You guessed it…they are different. So the comparison game will never serve you. Own your uniqueness and use it keep moving forward.
Ready to get started?